Contribute to NAPAC
Welcome to the the Nurse Anesthetists Political Action Committee. NAPAC is a voluntary, nonprofit, unincorporated committee of individual certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs), and others, and is not affiliated with any political party. The Committee is not a branch or subsidiary of any national or other political action committee.
The purpose of NAPAC is:
- To promote and strive for the improvement of government by encouraging and stimulating nurse anesthetists and others to take a more active role in government affairs.
- To encourage nurse anesthetists and others to understand the nature and actions of their government, the importance of political issues, and the records of officeholders and candidates for elective office.
- To assist nurse anesthetists and others in organizing themselves for more effective political action and in carrying out their civic responsibilities.
- To aid the effectiveness of the legislative program of the North Dakota Association of Nurse Anesthetists by supporting the nomination or election of selected individuals to office in the state of North Dakota.
Active and sustaining memberships shall be available to any member or employees of the North Dakota Association of Nurse Anesthetists. The Board of Directors is authorized to establish additional categories of memberships.
Annual dues shall be:
*NAPAC contributions are not tax deductible. Corporate checks and/or credit cards will not be accepted. Annual contributions in excess of $200 are public information and reportable to ND Secretary of State. Contact NAPAC at 701-221-7797 with questions.
- Active Membership - $100.00 or more in the aggregate annually
- Contributing Membership - $50.00 minimum annually